What we do
All things beautiful...Our "Pop Up Garden Party" is unique, beautiful and decadent; and something you and your friends will never forget.
Our 'Pop Up Garden Party" is packed full of delicate treats and fun garden experiences. The party runs from 1 & 1/2 hours and your guests will leave full of food, laughs, and great memories.
Let us select a magical place for you or we can come to your special place...either way your Garden Party will be a memory you will never forget.
Don't forget to tell your party guests to dress up a little too!
From $1000 for up to 15 guests.
Please fill in this Party Booking Form before paying your deposit to confirm a date and time.
How long does the party go for
The party runs from 1 & 1/2 hours with lots of extra options to choose from
'Pop Up Garden Party' - Deposit
Terms and Conditions
When you confirm your booking and make a deposit with Kids Pantry you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions. Please ensure that you have familiarised yourself with them before paying your non-refundable deposit. Please read our Terms and Conditions.
Please be advised that Kids Pantry has a STRICT NO FOOD POLICY due to the severe allergies.
Also, please note that our OH&S policy only allows 2 parents at any time in the kitchen with the kids. Parents can join in the fun when it's time to cut the birthday cake and sing 'Happy Birthday' towards the end of the party!
We DO NOT offer refunds or credit notes:
- for ‘change of mind’ reasons or non-attendances due to illness or injury;
- if a Person does not attend a scheduled Event or class; or
- if a Person fails to meet these Terms and Conditions & Policies.
Cancelling a Kids Pantry Party with less than four (4) weeks notice:
- If a booking is cancelled with less than four (4) weeks before your planned party, the balance becomes immediately payable, and is not refundable.
Rescheduling a Kids Pantry Party within one to four (1-4) weeks notice:
- If you decide you’d like to reschedule an Event one to four (1-4) weeks before your event an additional fee of $250 will be charged. Please note that a suitable alternative date may not be available so please keep that in mind before rescheduling.